Saturday 29 September 2012

Where to begin?

I've been meaning to get this whole blog thing underway for a ridiculous amount of time now. I'll start by introducing myself; I'm Rachel.

I'm 17 (18 in a month- bring it on!) and currently studying for my A-levels, whilst keeping up a weekend job in a café, bakery and ice cream shop. I guess you could say that this makes me a pretty typical teenager with pretty typical teenage finances- I'm as poor as a church mouse. So, it's somewhat unfortunate, I suppose, that I've got a rather expensive hobby which is hoarding make up, fashion and beauty products like there is no flippin' tomorrow.

I'm sure I can't be the only girl who enjoys a lifestyle she can't financially sustain, so I guess jumping on the blogging bandwagon and passing the occasional thought on the affordable-beauty-product-of-the-moment can't be such a bad idea.

I've just had my final splurge of the year (or so I tell myself) on a couple of online orders from e.l.f.com and mememe.com, so I'll have plenty to witter on about for a bit. Very excited to get going on the nitty-gritty of the cosmetic world so I'm going to keep my little intro short and sweet for now! Hopefully I'll get the hang of this blogging thing nice and quickly.

Rach.

No comments:

Post a Comment